Volunteer In-Person During Covid-19
In-Person Volunteer Opportunities
- Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP): Support UWBA’s capacity to meet basic needs of the families most affected by the economic effects of the coronavirus spread-prevention measures such as assistance with food deliver, preparation, sorting, and other in-person volunteer opportunities. Check out the agencies below for their in-person opportunities.
- Alameda County Community Food Bank: Please visit their volunteer page.
- Alameda County St. Vincent de Paul: Looking for groups of 5 individuals to help prepare take-away lunches. The shifts are Mondays 1:30 – 4:30 pm and Tuesdays - Saturdays 8:30 am - 12:30 pm. Contact email@example.com.
- Building Futures for Women & Children (Alameda County): Contact Ana Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Loaves & Fishes (Santa Clara County): Looking for 4-5 volunteers to assemble lunches. Contact Angela at email@example.com or at their website.
- Martha’s Kitchen (San Jose): Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Peninsula Food Runners (Santa Clara County): Volunteers can sign up at website here or contact email@example.com.
- San Francisco Marin Food Bank: Looking for volunteers to support with food sorting, packaging, etc. in-person. Visit website for more details.
- Second Harvest Food Bank (San Mateo/Santa Clara): Visit here for more details.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: