Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+
Santa Clara City Library - Central Park (VITA & DIY-Taxes)
- DAYS OF OPERATION: all Thursdays & Saturdays from Feb. 1, 2020 through Apr. 11, 2020
- SHIFT TIMES:
- Saturdays 9:30AM - 1:30PM,
- Saturdays 1:30PM - 5:30PM.
- Simply choose ONE of the above shifts that you can do on a weekly basis! If you can do multiple shifts, that's great but not required.
- ROLES NEEDED: In addition to volunteer tax preparers, we are also looking for a few folks to help us as greeters / intake specialists!
- GOOGLE MAP: 2635 Homestead Road, Santa Clara, CA 95051.
- SITE COORDINATOR / LEADER: Rick Hosey.
- NOTE ABOUT SHIFT ABSENCES: If you need to miss a couple of our shifts (due to pre-planned vacations, family obligations, work, sick), that is okay! Just be sure to let us know in advance since our entire staff is made up of volunteers and we need to make sure we have enough coverage.
About Santa Clara City Library (SCCL)
SCCL has been participating in the local Earn It! Keep It! Save It! tax coalition for 8+ years! We look forward to having you join us as we work to help more local community members with free tax preparation! If you have any questions, please hit the "Click to email this contact" link below to shoot me (Rick) an email.
FIRST: Sign up for this site!
- To sign up for our site as a volunteer, simply click on the "+ or -" sign next to the first operating day below (for the day of the week that you want to do). For example, if you only want to volunteer on Thursdays, click on the "+/-" symbol next to the first Thursday date. Then click on the "Sign Up" button! You will automatically be added to all of the shifts for that specific day/time of the week.
- After signing up, you should receive an email confirmation!
NEXT: Sign up for training.
- EXPERIENCED / RETURNING VOLUNTEERS: (link coming soon).
- FOR NEW VOLUNTEERS: SIGN UP HERE.
- You can read more about the exact steps for becoming certified as a tax volunteer here: http://earnitkeepitsaveit.org/training. Simply choose the type of volunteer you are and follow the steps!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: