Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Star One Credit Union - Blossom Hill (VITA)
- DAYS OF OPERATION: all Wednesdays from Feb. 5, 2020 through Apr. 8, 2020.
- SHIFT TIME: 4PM - 7PM.
- ROLES NEEDED: In addition to volunteer tax preparers, we are also looking for someone to help us as a greeter / intake specialist!
- GOOGLE MAP: 1090 Blossom Hill Road, San Jose, CA 95123.
- SITE COORDINATOR / LEADERS: Leilani Tsang and Lu Wang.
- NOTE ABOUT SHIFT ABSENCES: If you need to miss a couple of our shifts (due to pre-planned vacations, family obligations, work, sick), that is okay! Just be sure to let us know in advance since our entire staff is made up of volunteers and we need to make sure we have enough coverage.
About Star One Credit Union - Blossom Hill
Star One Credit Union has been participating in the local Earn It! Keep It! Save It! tax coalition for just over 10 years! We are a small but mighty team of volunteers and look forward to having you join us as we work to help more local community members with free tax preparation! If you have any questions, please hit the "Click to email this contact" link below to shoot us an email.
FIRST: Sign up for this site.
- To sign up for our site as a volunteer, simply click on the "+ or -" sign next to our first operating day below and then click on the "Sign Up" button! You will automatically be added to all of the shifts we have for the season.
- After signing up, you should receive an email confirmation!
NEXT: Sign up for training.
- EXPERIENCED / RETURNING VOLUNTEERS: (link coming soon).
- FOR NEW VOLUNTEERS: SIGN UP HERE.
- You can read more about the exact steps for becoming certified as a tax volunteer here: http://earnitkeepitsaveit.org/training. Simply choose the type of volunteer you are and follow the steps!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: