Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
2021 VITA @ Community Action Marin
Help us as a tax volunteer for the upcoming tax season! If you have already attended a volunteer orientation, go ahead and click on "Express Interest" below if our site works with your schedule. If not, please attend an orientation first before signing up for this site to learn what the tax volunteer program is all about!
- Days/hours: Fridays, 9am - 4pm
- Especially need volunteers that can speak Spanish!
- Address: 555 Northgate Dr, San Rafael, CA 94903
Volunteer Roles:- VITA Greeter (in-person)
- VITA General Volunteer (in-person)
- VITA Translator (in-person)
- VITA Tax Preparer (virtual)
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: