Building Skills Partnership - San Jose EKS Volunteer
Join our team of tax volunteers in helping more local folks with free tax preparation!
- Days of operation: select Saturdays from Jan. 26, 2019 through Apr. 13, 2019
- Shift times: 10AM - Noon and 1PM-3PM (sign up for the morning OR the afternoon shifts, or both if you can do both)
- Special site needs: If you speak a second language like Spanish, that is helpful at our site, but not required!
- Note: If you need to miss a couple of our shifts (due to pre-planned vacations, family obligations, work, sick), that is okay! Just be sure to let me know in advance since our entire staff is volunteers and I need to make sure we have enough coverage.
STEP ONE: Sign up for this site.
- To sign up for our site as a volunteer, simply click on the "+ or -" sign next to the first operating day/time below (for the day of the week that you want to do). For example, if you only want to volunteer in the afternoon, click on the "+/-" symbol next to the first afternoon day/time. Then click on the "Sign Up" button! You will automatically be added to all of the shifts for that specific day/time of the week.
- After signing up, you should receive an email confirmation!
STEP TWO: Sign up for training. (BOOKMARK THESE LINKS!)
- Experienced / returning volunteers may register for in-person training at: http://earnitkeepitsaveit.org/scc-rvt.
- Completely new volunteers to the program may register for in-person training at: http://earnitkeepitsaveit.org/scc-new-volunteer-training.
- You can read more about the exact steps for becoming certified as a tax volunteer here: http://earnitkeepitsaveit.org/training. Simply choose the type of volunteer you are and follow the steps!
If you have any questions, please email me by clicking on the "Click here to email this contact" link below. Our team is looking forward to working with you!
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: